Do you have what it takes to win the newly prestigious Folk'N'Fruit Food Fest, satisfying the hunger of festival goers, and clinching the votes in the process? Awards include:
- Folk'N'Fruit Folk's Favorite Food Award (AKA People's Choice)
- Folk'N Fruit Food Fest Champion (Judged)
More info here. SIGN UP below.
This is a first year event, so we've tried to make things as easy as possible on our entrants.
- Entry fee is $25.00 per dish.
- Each dish entered must have a citrus-related theme, in honor of Safety Harbor's Centennial, celebrating our Grapefruit history.
- Entrants can enter up to 4 dishes into the competition, BUT you must be able to provide at least a quarter serving for up to 200 people from each dish entered.
- Entrants are competing for two awards: People's Choice and Judged. Entrants will be required to present 4 plated samples of each dish to a panel of "celebrity" judges, in addition to providing the quarter serving samples for up to 200 people.
- You are required to bring signage for your sampling space within the Food Fest Tent. You are welcome to bring other props and materials to dress up your area, but please note that you have no more than a 6' table from which to sample.
- Please provide all items for food prep and proper storage.
- Please bring serving ware (paper plates, etc.) to compliment your dish and on which to serve festival goers.
The Festival Organizers will provide the following:
- 1 Table
- 2 Chairs
- Table covers/linens
- Folk'N Fruit Trophy
- Official Announcement & Recognition on Social Media and Website during festival
- Complimentary Sponsorship of 2018 Folk'N Fruit Fest (winner of judged competition)
- Invitation to guest judge next year's food competition
- Complimentary vendor space for Folk'N'Fruit Fest 2018
- 2 Complimentary VIP Tickets to Folk'N'Fruit Fest 2018
- Folk'N Street Cred
FOLK'N SIGN UP FORM
More details to follow via email, including completing payment, once you have signed up to compete!
Food Festival is Sunday, November 19 from Noon - 2:00PM, Awards Announced at 2:45PM.